The Guild is providing through the California Employment Development Department, U.S. Department of Labor and One-Stop Career Link Centers another workshop to help those of us in transition out of the Chronicle with information on unemployment etc. The workshop will be held in the Guild office conference room Wednesday July 18 at 2 p.m. You will need to register for this session. If you can not attend be aware we will have future sessions.
Meet with us to get information about ...
· Unemployment insurance
· Job placement assistance
· Resume and interview assistance
· Free job training in the Bay Area
· COBRA & HIPPA Health Care Benefits
You must register for this workshop:
· Kathleen Rhodes x 7217 or cell 408-674-2625 email@example.com
· Margo Brenes, Guild Office, 415-421-6833 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Wednesday, July 18, 2007
· 2:00 PM
· GUILD OFFICE 433 NATOMA ST. SAN FRANCISCO
· ROOM: 3RD FLOOR