Important announcement about a workshop from Kathleen Rhodes:
If you are leaving The Chronicle under the downsizing agreement, this workshop will give you pretty much all you need in the transition in the area of unemployment.
The Guild is providing through the California Employment Development Department, U.S. Department of Labor and One-Stop Career Link Centers a workshop to help those of us in transition out of the Chronicle. The workshop will cover:
· Unemployment insurance
· Job placement assistance
· Resume and interview assistance
· Free job training in the Bay Area
· COBRA & HIPPA Health Care Benefits
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2007, 1:00 p.m.
Location: Guild Office, 433 Natoma St., SF, 3rd floor
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP (by Tuesday):
· Kathleen Rhodes x7217 or cell 408-674-2625, email@example.com
· Margo Brenes, Guild Office, 415-421-6833, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't attend, be aware that we will have future sessions.